Bradley and Karen play and comment on a talk recording of Aaron Williamson's and Karen's presentation at OSCON 2011, entitled Legal Basics for Developers.Running time: 00:53:53.
Segment 0 (00:33)
- Bradley mentioned the birthday attack when explaining to Karen how likely it might be that the number of the show might match the number of the day. (01:38)
- This show is a recording of Aaron and Karen's OSCON 2011 talk, Legal Basics for Developers. (02:20)
Segment 1 (05:53)
- The slides for the Legal Basics for Developers are available to follow along with the recording (05:53)
Segment 2 (49:36)
- Richard Fontana gave at a talk at OSCON as well, which was recorded, and Karen and Bradley have asked for his permission to play it. (50:45)
- Bradley asked folks to ping Richard on identi.ca to ask him to allow us to use his audio on the oggcast. (51:05)
Send feedback and comments on the oggcast to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or <email@example.com>. You can keep in touch with the SFLC on our IRC channel, #sflc on irc.freenode.net, and by following SFLC on identi.ca.