Karen and Bradley discuss the enforcement activities of the Software Freedom Conservancy, recent conferences and medical devices.Running time: 35:21.
Segment 0 (00:33)
- Bradley is President of the Software Freedom Conservancy, and Karen is one of the Conservancy's pro bono lawyers. Karen is also an officer of the Conservancy, and Bradley is a director of the FSF. Got that?(03:17)
- Thanks for sending us your ideas!(06:22)
- The SFLC is not the EFF, despite what slashdot says.(09:18)
- To learn more about the default judgment you can read the court's opinion or listen to Episode 0x29.
- If you liked Episode 0x21, you should check out the paper that SFLC published about software transparency on medical devices (25:05).
Send feedback and comments on the oggcast to <email@example.com> or <firstname.lastname@example.org>. You can keep in touch with the SFLC on our IRC channel, #sflc on irc.freenode.net, and by following SFLC on identi.ca.