Bradley and Karen discuss their panels at OSCON 2009.Running time: 00:29:30.
Segment 0 (00:14)
Segment 1 (01:35)
- Bradley and Karen are presenting at OSCON 2009.
- After the recording of the show, Bradley and Aaron were asked to present the GPL enforcement talk that Karen and Bradley discussed. The talk is open to the public, so you can come by if you are in San Jose.
- Bradley is moderating a panel at OSCON, With Software as a Service, Is Only the Network Luddite Free?.
- Karen mentioned Bradley's previous talks on the subject.
- Bradley mentioned the Conan O'Brien joke, YouTwitFace.
- Karen is moderating a panel at OSCON, What's in a Name: Can Trademarks be Helpful to Free Software Projects?.
- Bradley told the story of naming GNU Classpath.
- Karen helped in the naming of Pidgin due a trademark dispute.
Send feedback and comments on the oggcast to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or <email@example.com>. You can keep in touch with the SFLC on our IRC channel, #sflc on irc.freenode.net, and by following SFLC on identi.ca.